As a team, we are committed to sustainable local development, and positive social change.
We value diversity, as reflected in our multi-cultural, multi-discipline team. We are a group of individuals with different, origins, perspectives, strengths, and skills, allowing us to approach each project and challenge with a wide vision. We enjoy interacting with different groups of people, communities, governments, companies – and seek to build a collaborative relationship through the process of our projects.
- Social participation: To encourage participation and solidarity among people.
- Sustainable development: To change common, damaging environmental practices, thus finding a balance among society, environment and economy.
- Coherence: To fulfill our mission through constant reflection, communication, education, and debate, in order to find the best strategies for our organization development.
- Transparency: To make our work, processes, and results visible to all, and to demonstrate our effectiveness in social and environmental change.
- Innovation: To continuously seek new methodologies and clean technologies.
- Research: To contribute to the growing amount of information related to climate change, including sharing our empirical experiences, solutions, challenges, and questions.